Last Updated: September 2022
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“PII”) may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How do we collect and use your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• YouTube advertisements
• Various other social media platforms
We collect your data so that we can:
• Understand how you use the Sites, or Site-related features.
• Improve our marketing efforts.
Generally, we do not sell user data to third-parties, but we may share data with our partner companies, if you agree, so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your orders, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
At our Site you can be assured that your PII is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
• We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We encrypt all PII, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
• We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
• Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
• Finally, access by you to your PII is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
In order to most effectively serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking institutions and processing agents (such as PayPal). They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information including Log Data to understand how you use our Site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site, to provide the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your PII is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with PII, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with PII, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We may disclose your PII where required to do so by law, court order, or valid subpoena.
Reliable will maintain a Personal Data Breach Register. In the event of a breach that potentially compromises Users’ data, we will notify affected customers or Users. Additionally, Reliable will notify the appropriate law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and credit reporting agencies as necessary depending on the type of breach.
What are your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
• disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
◦ the categories and specific pieces of PII we collected about you and the categories of PII we sold;
◦ the categories of sources from which we collected such PII;
◦ the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling PII about you; and
◦ the categories of third parties to whom we sold or otherwise disclosed PII.
• delete PII we collected from you; or
• opt-out of any future sale of PII about you.
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. If you are a California resident, you may obtain information about exercising your rights, as described above, by contacting us via the methods listed below.
What are your data protection rights? (EU Users)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email listed below.